Looking to use up some of those fresh herbs in your garden? Here is a simple and delicious recipe to do just that! Our garden herb cream cheese dip is the perfect companion to vegetables, chips, crackers, or even as a spread on your favorite sandwich or bread. The perfect dip for any occasion. Enjoy!
Garden Herb Cream Cheese Dip
8 Ounces (1 Package) of Cream Cheese, at room temperature
1 Tablespoon of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1/2 Cup Kale, chopped
1/2 Tablespoon Rosemary, chopped
1 Teaspoon Thyme, chopped
1 Teaspoon Basil, chopped
An assortment of fresh veggies
Kosher Salt, to taste
Fresh Cracked Black Pepper, to taste
- In a mixing bowl squeeze out cream cheese, make sure it is at room temperature, it spreads and mixes easier that way.
- Add Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Toss in the chopped herbs
- Mix well
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Fresh Cracked Black Pepper, to taste
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Gather an assortment of veggies an slice to your heart’s desire.