Welcome, Friend. We are so glad you are here! We are Mike and Carlie Kercheval, husband and wife since June 10, 2000 and proud parents of our three blessings (ages 8, 10, and 16). We created this website in an effort to reclaim the family table as a place of intimacy and connection in a world where screens and iDevices are replacing relationships.
Over the past 17 years we’ve made a commitment to one another to eat together and safely share our hearts at the family table. We sit down and eat together every chance we get and have noticed that making this a priority in our lives has created a very unique family dynamic. We all look forward to our time together at the family table and are thankful to have this sacred place free of technology and other distractions to connect hearts, share dreams, lean on one another during hard times, and most of all love and grow in our relationships together!
We are excited to share:
- tips on creating your own family table
- tips for creating intimate conversations and trust at the family table
- breaking bread together by reading God’s Word as well as meal times
- fun recipes for the family to make together
- practical advice on training young ones to behave at the table
- help for picky eaters
- and more!
Other places you can find us: