Welcome, Friend. We are so glad you are here! We are Mike and Carlie Kercheval, husband and wife since June 10, 2000 and proud parents of our three blessings (ages 11, 13, and 19). We created this website in an effort to reclaim the family table as a place of intimacy and connection in a world where screens and iDevices are replacing relationships.
Over the past 20 years we’ve made a commitment to one another to eat together and safely share our hearts at the family table. We sit down and eat together every chance we get and have noticed that making this a priority in our lives has created a very unique family dynamic. We all look forward to our time together at the family table and are thankful to have this sacred place free of technology and other distractions to connect hearts, share dreams, lean on one another during hard times, and most of all love and grow in our relationships together!
It is also our conviction that the family table should be expanded to include those in need in our communities and around the world. We strongly believe that a family that serves and loves together is one that stays together. We are so thrilled to share more of our vision with you through this site.
Are you looking for:
- tips for creating intimate conversations and trust at the family table
- challenges designed to strengthen and build your family table
- fun recipes for the family to make together
- budgeting tips to save money on groceries + more
- how to start + grow a profitable blog
- hiding more of God’s Word in your heart
- homeschool planning, encouragement + recommendations
- practical advice on training young ones to behave at the table
- tips for organization, cleaning, planning
- and more!
Be sure to get on our email list so you don’t miss anything we are cookin’ up over here!
Other places you can find us: