Looking for a delicious and fun non-alcoholic drink for the family this holiday season and beyond? We’ve got you covered. We are excited to share a delicious papaya limoncello mocktail with you today. Not only is this a tasty beverage it is super fun for the kids to make!
This divine mocktail infuses the delicious flavors of papaya, lemon, and rosemary and is sure to be a show stopper at your next family dinner or holiday event. And the best part? It’s family-friendly. There is something fun about mixing these pretty drinks with a shaker and a long-handled spoon and pouring them into a double old fashioned glass!
We hope you enjoy this recipe as much as our family does.
Papaya Limoncello Mocktail with Rosemary
- 1-ounce rosemary greyhound
- 2.5 ounces limoncello Sorrento-style soda
- 2 ounces papaya nectar
- sprig of rosemary
- In a cocktail shaker add rosemary greyhound, limoncello Sorrento-style soda, papaya nectar, and ice.
- Stir vigorously with a long-handled cocktail stirring spoon.
- Strain into a double old fasioned glass filled with fresh ice.
- Garnish with a slice of lemon and a sprig of fresh rosemary.