Easy homemade mint chocolate chip fudge? Yes, please!
I’ve been a lover of mint and chocolate ever since I can remember. I will never forget the first time I had a mint chocolate chip ice cream cone with my precious Grandma Jean at Baskin Robbins – it was love at first bite!
I am excited to share with you a delicious recipe of one of my all-time favorite flavor combinations: chocolate and mint. I hope you enjoy this easy homemade mint chocolate chip fudge recipe as much as my family does!
Easy Homemade Mint Chocolate Chip Fudge
- 18 oz White Chocolate Chips
- 1 tbsp Shortening
- 14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 tsp Mint Extract
- 1 cup Mini Chocolate Chips
- Line 8×8 pan with foil and spray with non-stick spray.
- Melt white chips and shortening by microwaving for 45 seconds, stirring and repeating until melted and smooth.
- Add sweetened condensed milk and mint to melted chocolate and stir to incorporate.
- Add food coloring to reach desired color.
- Allow mixture to cool a little before adding mini chips or they will melt.
- Fold in mini chips, reserving about 1/4 to place on top.
- Transfer to prepared pan and press into place.
- Sprinkle top with reserved chips and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before cutting.
Looking for some more desserts to soothe your sweet tooth?
Check out other fabulous desserts here.