I had the honor of being in the very first class of Elite Blog Academy back in 2014. Although I was already making a full-time income from my blogging, I wanted to learn more. I haven’t had the luxury of going to a blogging conference nor do I have the time to read up on all the latest trends. But I do have the time to take a self-paced course that was developed by a professional blogger who has a proven track record.
I have was blessed to write alongside Ruth Soukup, the founder of the Elite Blog Academy over at The Better Mom for a couple years. And I can tell you one thing folks, she is the real deal. She is kind, compassionate, and has a big heart to help people succeed. And this, my friends, is someone that I can learn from! Ruth is a writer, blogger, mom of two, and founder of one of the most successful frugal living blogs on the Internet: LivingWellSpendingLess.com. Ruth’s website receives more than one million visitors per month! Ruth wrote bestselling blogging guide How to Blog for Profit (Without Selling Your Soul), and Living Well, Spending Less: 12 Secrets of the Good Life .
5 Reasons To Take The Elite Blog Academy Course
1. Because you want to take charge of your future. This is a very big reason that I decided to take the plunge and invest into the Elite Blog Academy course. I started blogging 6 1/2 years ago with no focus or goal. Now that I’ve been around the blogging block for a while, I really have so much to learn.
Even if you aren’t currently blogging, this course can teach you how to start “right” and avoid all the mistakes that I have made. It will give you the ability to take charge of your own future, to set goals, and have the tools and knowledge to make your goals a realistic part of your life.
2. Because you want to work smarter and not harder. This course is teaching me how to focus my efforts to make my short term blogging goals meld in perfectly with my long term blogging goals. I am realizing that with the right focus, I am able to chip away at long term success with the hard work I am already putting into my websites. This has given me a fresh new outlook and excitement for my work.
3. Because you want to be your own boss. This is one of the most amazing aspects of my job as a blogger: The freedom to work for myself. I love the fact that I am able to dictate what projects I take on (or don’t), what companies I work with (or don’t work with), and the type of content I want to provide for my readership. I have the complete freedom to make my own destiny in this business and that is a very peaceful feeling! The Elite Blog Academy has given me the tools to continue to make this dream a reality for my life. It doesn’t get any better than that!
4. Because you know that your authentic voice has value. The Elite Blog Academy is wonderful for those of you who know who you are. It gives you the ability to get your message and voice out to the audience who is hungry to hear what you have to say. And that is the key. Understanding who your unique voice will minister to. The Elite Blog Academy has given me the ability to decipher those who I am trying to reach and give me the know-how to reach them. This is not only a benefit for blogging, but a life skill that any person’s life can benefit from.
5. Because you want to be debt-free. Blogging is one of the only professions that has very minimal start up costs. If you are trying to get out of debt you certainly don’t want to go and get some huge business loan. It just isn’t smart. If you take this course you will be able to invest a minimal amount of money and make a very large, unlimited return. I am not saying that you’ll be a millionaire tomorrow, but you can certainly make a full-time income sooner than later. The Elite Blog Academy can give you the tools you need to start a business debt-free. This is a HUGE benefit that I am excited to be able to share about and pass along to all of you.
Friends, if I have learned anything in life, it is to life live to the fullest every day. I’ve learned that in order to be fulfilled we have to take chances and invest in ourselves and our families and everything that we believe in. If you have been on the fence about whether or not you should invest in your blog — I encourage you to take a deep hard look at your vision and goals within the context of the 5 reasons above. If you find that you have a passion to take charge of your future, want to be your own boss, want to be debt-free, know that your authenticity needs to be heard and are willing to work hard for it then I believe that you should invest in yourself!
xoxo, Carlie K.
You can learn more about the Elite Blog Academy by clicking on the image below.