Ham and Cheese Sliders on Hawaiian Rolls
These ham and cheese sliders on King’s Hawaiian rolls are the perfect go-to for your next gathering or the perfect on-the-go lunch for your hungry kiddos! Be sure to make plenty of them as these will go quickly! Enjoy!
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Combine butter, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, poppy seeds, and dried onion.
- Slice the Hawaiian rolls to make sandwiches. Remove tops and set aside.
- Place the bottom pieces into the prepared baking dish.
- Layer the ham onto the rolls.
- Top the ham with the Swiss cheese.
- Place the tops of the rolls onto the sandwiches.
- Brush or pour the liquid mixture evenly over the rolls.
- Bake 20 minutes or until the rolls are lightly browned and cheese has melted.
- Separate into individual sandwiches to serve.