These ham and cheese sliders on King’s Hawaiian rolls are the perfect go-to for your next gathering or the perfect on-the-go lunch for your hungry kiddos! They are also the perfect finger food at your next Super Bowl party, graduation party, or any other occasion where there will be hungry people! Be sure to make plenty of them as these will go quickly! Enjoy!
Ham and Cheese Sliders on Hawaiian Rolls
- ¾ cup melted Butter
- 1 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tsp Brown Sugar
- 1 tbsp Poppy Seeds
- 2 tsp Dried Minced Onion
- 12 King’s Hawaiian Dinner Rolls
- 9 oz thin sliced Deli Ham
- 8 oz thin sliced Swiss Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease a 9×13-inch baking dish.
- Combine butter, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, poppy seeds, and dried onion.
- Slice the Hawaiian rolls to make sandwiches. Remove tops and set aside.
- Place the bottom pieces into the prepared baking dish.
- Layer the ham onto the rolls.
- Top the ham with the Swiss cheese.
- Place the tops of the rolls onto the sandwiches.
- Brush or pour the liquid mixture evenly over the rolls.
- Bake 20 minutes or until the rolls are lightly browned and cheese has melted.
- Separate into individual sandwiches to serve.