Egg-free Vanilla Pudding Pops
In our home we have a plethora of food allergies to work through and one of them is eggs. This recipe for homemade egg-free vanilla pudding pops is a great way to enjoy a cool and creamy treat without eggs. My youngest son loves these and I am so glad that we can prepare them for him on all these warm California summer days. These egg-free vanilla pudding pops are great for a treat any day of the year!
- ½ cup Sugar
- 3 tbsp Cornstarch
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 2 cup Milk
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 1 tbsp Butter
- Combine cornstarch, sugar and salt in a bowl and whisk together.
- Heat milk over medium heat just until bubbles start to form.
- Slowly add dry ingredients into hot milk, constantly stirring to dissolve.
- Cook, stir continuously, until pudding thickens.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla and butter.
- Allow to cool until slightly warm.
- Pour into popsicle molds and insert sticks.