I am a sucker for berries. I remember growing up in Washington state spending long days picking blackberries. It was pure bliss. I have carried my love for blackberries into my family and we sneak them into our diets any way we can.
Since we live in the beautiful, sunny state of California, we find ourselves making lots of ice cream. Here is a great recipe we use for blackberry no churn ice cream that the whole family can help make and enjoy together. We hope your family enjoys this as much as we do!
Blackberry No Churn Ice Cream
- 1 C blackberry Jam (I used Smuckers)
- 2 C heavy whipping cream
- 6oz fresh blackberries
- 14oz can sweetened condensed milk
- In a large bowl add in heavy whipping cream. Beat whipping cream with mixer until stiff peaks form.
- In a separate medium size bowl add in condensed milk, jam, and blackberries. Mix until all are well mixed and berries are a little smashed.
- Slowly add in berry mixture to the whipped cream while mixeris still on and mixing.
- You can sprinkle on more berries for extra freshness if desired.
- Put in a loaf pan and freeze for 6-8 hrs.