Are you looking for a delicious way to show someone you care?
We have five words for you: Spicy Chai Latte Cookie Bars.
This tasty treat has delivered countless hugs and smiles over the past two decades, and we know they will do the same for you.
Chai latte cookie bars have become one of our family’s go-to treats for the holiday season. Not only are these treats tasty, they are also super fun and easy to make. We enjoy making these as gifts for teachers, local civil servants, and those who are in need of a pick-me-up. They are always well received. And what’s more, they are the perfect companion to go with coffee, tea, or milk.
Since it’s the season of giving, be sure to give these cookie bars to someone you care about. It will not only bless them, but it will bless you, too.
Spicy Chai Latte Cookie Bars
Try making these delicious spicy chai latte cookie bars for your next party or get together; they will are sure to be a crowd pleaser!
- 1 Cup almond flour
- 1 Cup rice flour
- 1 Tsp baking powder
- ¼ Cup brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp chai spice
- 1 Tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 Tsp ginger
- ¼ Cup milk
- 1 Egg
- ½ Cup coconut oil, melted
- ¼ Cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 Cup powdered sugar
- Optional: ¼ Cup melted white chocolate
- 1 Tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tsp ground allspice
- 1 Tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a non-stick paper in a baking dish.
- In a bowl incorporate the flours, chai spice, cinnamon, ginger, baking powder, and brown sugar.
- In another bowl mix the milk, coconut oil, and eggs. Beat until well combined.
- Slowly incorporate the dry ingredients into the bowl with the wet ones.
- Use an electric beater to beat until thick.
- Transfer the batter to the baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until well done.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl mix the coconut oil, powdered sugar, white chocolate, vanilla, cinnamon, and allspice. Stir until creamy.
- Remove the dish from the oven, let it cool down for 10 minutes and top with the frosting.
- Cut into bars, serve, and enjoy.