This lemon pear mocktail (non-alcoholic) is a long-time family favorite. There is something so refreshing about the lemon, hibiscus, carbonation, and pear over ice; it literally puts a smile on your face. This fresh drink is a wonderful way to shake up the family routine and gives the children something fun and special to make. As a matter of fact our kids think it’s “fancy” so they get excited when we plan to make this recipe.
One of the first times we made this recipe was while living overseas in Germany. We were looking for something fun to make that was non-alcoholic and voila! this family recipe was born. Our children not only enjoyed drinking it but they were literally giggling the entire time we were making it because they were so excited!
We have since developed three signature mocktail recipes for our family to enjoy. You can see the other two at the bottom of this post. Without any further ado, we present to you our family’s signature lemon pear mocktail!
Lemon Pear Mocktail
- 1/2 ounce hibiscus cocktail syrup
- 1 1/2 ounce rose lemonade soda
- 3 ounces lemon prickly pear soda
- pear slices for garnish
- round ice cubes
- In a cocktail shaker add hibiscus cocktail syrup, rose lemonade soda, lemon prickly pear soda, and ice.
- Using a long-handled spoon stir vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Strain into a cocktail glass and garnish with pear slices.