For our family, fall is one of the most enjoyable seasons of the year. We love the beautiful, colorful leaves falling from the trees and blowing around in the wind. We love the cooling of temperatures and cozy nights by the fire. We love the different aromas and spices associated with the fall season. And most of all, we love creating fun masterpieces together in the kitchen.
Today we want to share with you one such masterpiece: Apple Cider Doughnut Smoothie. This delicious drink is perfect for the holiday season or for just sipping on when the cool weather sets in. This beautiful and delicious combination of traditional holiday spices mixed with some of natures finest flavors is sure to delight your tummy! We hope you enjoy!
- 3 Tsps cinnamon
- 1 Tsp nutmeg
- 2 Cups apple cider
- ¼ Cup honey
- 1 Tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Cup milk
- 1 Cup Greek yogurt
- Orange and apple slices to garnish
- Ice to taste
- Add 1 cup apple cider, greek yogurt, and ice to a blender.
- Pulse until ice starts to break down.
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend until desired textured is achieved.
- Serve in chilled glasses with cinnamon around the rim.
- Add clove and allspice for a spicy kick.
More to Consider…