Homemade Organic Gluten-Free Chicken Quesadillas
Today’s recipe is homemade gluten-free chicken quesadillas.
As a momma to a boy who has a very high allergy to wheat, we’ve been eating a lot of gluten-free foods over the past 6 years. Since then, we’ve discovered so many tasty recipes out there for gluten-free foods.
- 2 Large Organic Chicken Breasts
- 4 Large Food For Life Gluten-Free Brown Rice Tortillas
- 1 10oz. Package Woodstock Frozen Organic Tri-Colored Peppers
- 1 15oz. Can Eden Organic Black Beans
- ½ 4oz. Stick Horizon Organic Unsalted Butter
- ½ 8oz. Block Tillamook Vintage White Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- ¼ Cup White Onion
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp. Onion Powder
- 1 tsp. Cayenne Red Pepper