Back To School Survival Guide
How many of you know how challenging it is to transition from summer-mode to school-mode? I know when I was young, even though I LOVED school, I also LOVED summer. I would always be sad for summer to come to an end and would take a little bit of time to get back into the “school-mode” once school started each fall.
Now as a parent, I face this challenge from an entirely different perspective. All three of our kiddos LOVE school – but just like their momma they LOVE summer.
I am excited to share with you a wonderful guide that can help you survive the back to school transition the Back 2 School Survival Guide!
This guide will serve your family as a great tool for:
- putting any anxieties to rest that your child(ren) may have
- helping set up family routines for every-day living
- saving money by making appealing sack lunches your child will enjoy and eat all of
- save money by being a frugalista for back to school shopping
- teaching your child to set realistic goals and obtain them
- explore new ways for family bonding and fun
- tip to end the homework fights
- Learn that letting your child fail can ultimately lead to their success.
- And SO MUCH MORE!
In this amazing downloadable PDF you can expect to see the following:
- Back 2 School Survival Guide
- eBookStudent Planner
- Master Family Planner
- Routine Checklists
- School Information Sheet
- Schedule Adjustment Worksheet
- Countdown Maze
- My Favorites Lunch Planning Worksheet
- Grocery Planner
- Family Fun Worksheet
- Family Meeting Agenda
- School Goals Worksheet
- Classmate Contact Sheet
- Important Dates At-A-Glance Sheet
- Lunchbox Notes, Jokes, and Quotes
- Note to Teacher Form
I wish you and your children an amazing school year to come!
More for Back-to-School