Chocolate Coconut Caramel Latte Recipe
One thing that I have come to love over the years is a good latte. Especially a homemade caramel latte recipe.
I was late to the game as a coffee drinker but after spending a few years living in Europe, I met coffee and the rest is history. I have to say that my very favorite coffee is a good old caramel latte – hot or iced – depending on the season we are in.
Today I am going to share with you a recipe that was inspired by the popular Samoas Girl Scout cookies and uses three of my favorite ingredients: chocolate, coconut, and caramel.
If you enjoy these girl scout cookies, you’re in for a sweet treat!
- 8 oz strong coffee or espresso
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- Caramel syrup
- Chocolate syrup
- Cool whip
- Heat coconut milk in a small pan for 2-3 minutes do not let it boil.
- Place 1 tsp chocolate and 1 tsp caramel in the bottom of your mug.
- Pour 4oz coffee into two mugs.
- Top with coconut milk.
- Add cool whip and garnish with caramel and chocolate syrups.
- Top with coconut shreds.