Halloween Spider Cookies with Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
These Halloween spider cookies are a fun tradition we’ve had in our family for years. We always look forward to making them and eating them, too!
Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Halloween Spider Cookies
Let’s be honest. Most of us are NOT fans of spiders. But for some odd reason they seem okay during Halloween, well kind of. We think that cute spiders like the Halloween spider cookies we make with yummy Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups are an exception to my (mostly) no spider rule. If you are looking for a fun, tasty, and cute treat for your next Halloween party, then these might as well be your go-to! Enjoy!
Spooky Spider Cookies
- Any type of homemade cookie. You can use a store bought refrigerated sugar cookie or homemade cookie recipe. We used peanut butter refrigerated dough.
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- Candy Eyes Chocolate Chips
Bake cookies as directed. As you pull them out of the oven use a teaspoon-measuring spoon to make divots in the middle of the cookie.
Allow cookies to completely cool.
Prepare your drizzle for the legs by adding a small amount of chocolate chips to a bowl and microwave them in intervals of 12 seconds until they are completely melted.
Place Your Reese’s in the middle of the cookie where your divot is.
Take your candy eyes and place a dab of melted chocolate on the back and stick to the side of the Reese’s.
Use your chocolate drizzle to make spiders legs on the cookie – I used the smallest tip on my Wilton cake decorating set and it worked great!
Reeses Peanut Butter Cup Halloween Spider Cookies
Try these delicious and adorable spider cookies at your next Halloween shin dig!
- Any type of homemade cookie – you can use a store bought refrigerated sugar cookie or homemade cookie recipe – I used peanut butter refrigerated dough
- Reese’s Mini Peanut Butter Cups
- Chocolate Chips
- Wilton Candy Eyes
Comments are closed.