We love autumn at my house! We love pumpkins. We love raking leaves and jumping in them. We love hoodies and apple cider. We love snuggling up with a good book and a fire in the fireplace. What do you love about autumn?
The following learning activities are included in this learning pack:
- 4-Part Puzzles: Print on cardstock or laminate for durability. Cut apart the puzzles. Mix up the pieces. Allow your child to reassemble the puzzles.
- ABC Puzzles: Print on cardstock or laminate for durability. Cut apart the cards. Mix up the pieces. Have you child match the uppercase and lowercase letters.
- Phonics Fun: There are several activity pages that focus on beginning sounds.
- Count and Clip Cards: Print on cardstock or laminate for durability. Cut the cards apart. Have your child count the pictures on each card. Using a paperclip or clothespin, have your child identify the correct number.
- Skip Counting Puzzles/Mats: You can leave the pages intact to use as skip counting mats. Or, you can cut apart the puzzles and have your child assemble them in order.
- Syllables: Say each picture name aloud. Clap out the syllables. Circle or color the correct number.
- Handwriting Practice: There are more than 10 pages included in this packet to help your child practice writing their numbers and letters.
- And more!