We have three words for you: Thanksgiving crockpot recipes. Is it just us or is this a statement that brings some excitement? Excitement for the yummy recipes. Excitement for the delicious smells in the air. Excitement to save time and alleviate stress.
Do you already own a crockpot? If so, you already know the benefit of using them. And if you already own more than one crockpot that is a bonus as you can use them to cook more than one of the dishes you’ll be serving up this Thanksgiving. Can you see how this is going to be amazing?
When it comes to Thanksgiving our ovens work overtime. Save space in your oven this Thanksgiving and put your slow cooker to work! You can easily make everything from the turkey to the pumpkin pie with your crockpot. These 15 Thanksgiving crockpot recipes are so easy to make, and they’ll save you so much time. And the best part? You won’t even taste a difference!
Bonus tip: Use crockpot liners to make clean up a total breeze!
15 Thanksgiving Crockpot Recipes
- Creamy Mashed Potatoes over at Life in the Lofthouse
- Crockpot Cream Corn over at The Semi Sweet Sisters
- Mac and Cheese over at Key Ingredient
- Pecan Pie over at Spicy Southern Kitchen
- Scalloped Apples over at The Magical Slow Cooker
- Crockpot Stuffing over at The Gracious Wife
- Easy Crockpot Turkey over at Practical Stewardship
- Brown Butter Carrots over at The Food Charlatan
- Green Bean Casserole over at Slow Cooker Kitchen
- Sweet Potato Casserole over at Kristine’s Kitchen Blog
- Creamy Sweet Potatoes over at Super Healthy Kids
- Pumpkin Pie over at Family Fresh Meals
- Corn on the Cob over at Spicy Southern Kitchen
- Homemade Applesauce over at Yummy Healthy Easy
- Balsamic Brussel Sprouts over at Damn Delicious